This easy-to-apply, non-greasy kids sunscreen lotion is perfect for everyday use on face & body. Kids love the Tangerine & Vanilla scent!
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable. Badger is working on re-formulating it for a later release. In the meantime, for a water resistant kids sunscreen, try our Kids Sunscreen Cream.
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- 100% Certified Natural and 87% Certified Organic.
- Smells great! Lightly fragranced with non-photosensitizing essential oils of Tangerine & Vanilla in a soothing Aloe Vera base.
- Hypoallergenic - safe for the most sensitive skin.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.*
Learn more about Badger's All Natural Sunscreens
Directions for use: For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply kids sunscreen: At least every 2 hours.
Read what others are saying about Badger sunscreens!
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated, Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 12%
Inactive Sunscreen Ingredients:
*Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, *Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, *Sucrose Cocoate (from Organic Coconut), Water, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Organic Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citric Acid (from Non-GMO Corn), Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate (from Radish), *Glycerin (from Sustainable Organic Palm), *Citrus Tangerina (Organic Tangerine) Essential Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Extract, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), Gluconolactone (from Non-GMO Corn), *Vanilla Planifolia (Organic Vanilla) CO2 Extract, Xanthan Gum, *Lecithin (from Organic Soybean), Cellulose Gum. * = Certified Organic
100% Certified Natural by NPA
87% Certified Organic by NSF
These citrus essential oils are non-phototoxic and non-photosensitizing.
See test results (in new window).