Ingredients and Growers
We tend to be organic fanatics.
That's because we believe that sustainable organic agriculture is our hope for the future. Imagine food, clothing, and shelter produced in harmony with nature, without the use of toxic chemicals polluting earth, air and water today.
It's easy for me to imagine, because it makes sense.
- Badger Bill Whyte, Founder, CEO & Head Badger
Every ingredient we use is grown and processed with the highest degree of respect for protecting the environment, the workers and the natural properties of the plants. Learn more...
Below is a partial list of common personal care ingredients we recommend that you avoid, and their suspected impact on your health. You will never find any of these in Badger's products.
- DMDM hydantoin and Imidazolidinyl urea - Toxic contaminants
- Synthetic Fragrance and Dyes - Allergies, cancer, nervous system
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone - Allergies, nervous system
- Parabens or "-paraben" - Hormone effects
- "PEG" and "-eth" - Toxic contaminants
- Sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate - Skin damage, toxic contaminants
- Triclosan and triclocarban - Thyroid and environmental concerns
- Triethanolamine (TEA) - Allergies, toxic contaminants
Source: Environmental Working Group