All-Natural Sunscreen Cream - SPF30 Lavender
This simple, safe & natural sunscreen is perfect for the beach, pool & light activity. Lightly scented with Organic Lavender!
- This is our original natural sunscreen formula (previously labeled as 'SPF34 Lightly Scented').
- Safe chemical-free broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB using the mineral Zinc Oxide.
- 100% Certified Natural and 95% Certified Organic.
- Water & sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes of swimming or activity.
- Lightly scented with Organic Bulgarian Lavender in a moisturizing base of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter & Jojoba Oil.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from >50% PCR recycled #2 plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Inactive Sunscreen Ingredients:
*Olea Europaea (Organic Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea) Butter, *Theobroma Cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Oil, Essential Oil of *Lavandula Angustifolia (Organic Lavender), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), and CO2 Extract of *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn).
* = Certified Organic
94% Certified Organic by NSF
Badger uses only pharmaceutical grade non-nano Zinc Oxide.
This product has been tested & approved biodegradable.
This sunscreen provides Broad Spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays.
This product has been Certified Natural by the Natural Products Association.
Badger complies with the Leaping Bunny Standard and our products and ingredients are never tested on animals.
This sunscreen is water resistant for 40 minutes.
In the UK and Ireland, the Boots star rating system is used to describe the ratio of UVA to UVB protection offered by a sunscreen. This sunscreen rates 4 out of 5 stars (outstanding).
In Japan, the PA system is the measure of UVA protection. There are four levels of protection: PA, PA+, PA++ and PA+++. This sunscreen is PA+++ (outstanding).
|2.9 oz tube
|6-Pack (Save 10%)
Regular Price: $95.94
On Sale For: $86.35