This easy-to-apply, non-greasy zinc oxide sunscreen lotion is perfect for everyday use on your face and body. You can even wear it under makeup!
This product is currently out of stock. Badger is reformulating all sunscreen lotions for re-release in early 2015. In the meanwhile please check out our Sunscreen Creams.
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- 100% certified natural and 87% certified organic sunscreen lotion.
- Soothing Aloe Vera base. No added scent.
- Dermatologist approved non-comedogenic (won't clog pores).
- Hypoallergenic - safe for the most sensitive skin.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.*
Learn more about Badger's Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Lotions
Directions for use: For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply zinc oxide sunscreen lotion: At least every 2 hours.
Read what others are saying about Badger sunscreens!
Active Sunscreen Lotion Ingredient:
Uncoated, Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 12%
Inactive Sunscreen Lotion Ingredients:
*Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, *Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, *Sucrose Cocoate (from Organic Coconut), Water, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citric Acid (from Non-GMO Corn), Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate (from Radish), *Glycerin (from Sustainable Organic Palm), *Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Extract, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), Gluconolactone (from Non-GMO Corn), Xanthan Gum, *Lecithin (from Organic Soybean), Cellulose Gum.
* = Certified Organic
100% Certified Natural by NPA
87% Certified Organic by NSF