Badger's Mission & Principles
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to protect, soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where our vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way we work and through the way we treat each other and the people we serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through our purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people we serve
- Personal and social healing through our charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in our business practices
- Fun is good
In 2011 Badger became a B Corporation to help assess and improve our business practices, so that we can continually improve our business practices. As of March 2013 Badger now scores in the top 10% of all B Corps! View our assessment and learn more at our B Corp and Badger page.