- Where can I buy Badger? (click here)
- How do I get started selling Badger products in my store? (click here)
- Where can I find more information about your sunscreens? (click here)
- Can I download an order form to print out and mail in? Yes. (click here)
- Can I view your catalog or have you mail me a paper catalog? Yes. (click here)
- How can I get samples for me, my organization, or my event?
We feel that sample packs and single-use packages are not environmentally responsible and, if not reusable or biodegradable, do more harm than good. Until we can source an environmentally friendly alternative for sampling our
products, we won't be able to offer free samples to customers, organizations or events (even if you ask really nicely).
Does Badger offer coupons?
Badger now offers coupon codes redeemable at badgerbalm.com. Sign up for Badger emails and get a 15% off coupon then be the first to know about other special offers. Friend us on Facebook
and follow us on Twitter for coupons, giveaways, and specials. Paper coupons redeemable in stores are available only at select retail locations.
How do I redeem a coupon code online?
To redeem a coupon online, type the code in the space provided on the Shopping Cart page during the checkout process. Be sure you are signed in to your account before entering the code.
Recall: In September 2013, Badger voluntarily recalled its SPF30 Baby and Kids Sunscreen Lotions. For complete information on the recall click here.
Badger has reformulated and re-released three new daily sunscreen lotions that we know you'll love; SPF 25 Unscented, SPF 25 Rose, and SPF 25 Rose Tinted. Check them out!
Still have a question that was not answered? Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
And you can always
send us an email and a live Badger will respond.