Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- You are granted a limited, non sub-licensable, license to download, electronically copy or print the materials (information or software) on W.S. Badger Company, Inc.'s website for personal, non-commercial (except to purchase Badger products), or educational use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or re-sell any of the materials on the site;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server; or
- use the site or materials in any way other than their intended use.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by W.S. Badger Company, Inc. at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- W.S. Badger Company, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims all warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall W.S. Badger Company, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on W.S. Badger Company, Inc.'s website, even if W.S. Badger Company, Inc. or a W.S. Badger Company, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on W.S. Badger Company, Inc.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. W.S. Badger Company, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are 100% accurate, complete, or current. W.S. Badger Company, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. W.S. Badger Company, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
W.S. Badger Company, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by W.S. Badger Company, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Purchasing Products
This website sells products for private, personal, and residential use only. If you want to buy Badger products to re-sell or otherwise distribute in any way you must set up a Wholesale Account with us. We reserve the right to review and cancel orders that we feel are being re-sold or that are shipping to a commercial address outside our normal guidelines.
8. Product Reviews
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to W.S. Badger Company, Inc.'s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions.